The Jam and Hop that never happened.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Dear diary, why is it so easy for humans to fall victims to wrath? Why is it so easy to be sad, when being happy becomes something of a luxury these days. Why is it so hard to put a smile on people's faces for long?
I've lost track with god. I wanna reclaim back my kingdom. I have the time now... All I need is the will.
On another note: I met a lot of people in driving. Just yesterday, my primary school friend was in car 14. My secondary school friend was in car 12. And I was in car 13.
Like, who drives car 13 on a friday? ME.
Then I met my JC friend who happened to see me walking out of lessons.
Talk about meeting alot of people in one day.
Last friday was suppose to be my school's JAM and HOP. Which could be describe as the most fun days every year, maybe save for the carnival.
And it brings back some memories of school. Yeah, I hated every bit of it. Down to the last koi in the fish pond.
shant discriminate any further cause they hold my A lvl results.
Gee, 1 year has passed. And I still remember the last Jam and Hop we had. How the last song was the couple dance and stuff. How we had a mass BBQ at the court yard. How I bought potatoe chips specially for my CTG.
And How I met new people like Andri, Bruce and Lea.
You know the phrase? Don't think about the past? No matter how bitter or tough the past was, I find myself thinking about it. I hated school. But I love the friends I have there. I miss screwing around with Viknesh now.
Holidays are like an endless slumber where one bleeds to death from boredom. NS looms closer, and I'm still at square one, trying to find something to satisfy my life.
Speaking of Life, I hate hypocrisy. Maybe it's because that's what I do sometimes. I pretend to be nice. I pretend to be happy.
And I hate people who pretend to be happy and oh so happy after a break up. Bunch of hypocritical liars, who only serve to deceive themselves. But deep down inside, they become a dry husk from which they an empty void exists.
$BlogItemBody$>