Unreasonable tears
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Father why am I crying...
I don't know why...
What's wrong with me...
I just got my new PC today...
But still, I'm crying deep inside...
I don't wanna sleep
I don't wan't to wake up the same person.
Jesus, why do I cry when I'm lonely.
I have absolutely no reason to be sad..
But why....
Why do my tears fall?
Why do my heart feel empty?
Joel told me that he doesn't want to be a christian anymore...
Because of what My parents have become...
And I don't blame him.
Cause I despise their behavior at home...
Everyone's at fault...
Everyone's to blame....
Screw this...
I don't want an i touch...
a new phone....
paid driving license....
I don't want anything from them...
I'm not some kid you just spend and splurge money on.
I'm not a person you order around...
I'm crying father...
I don't want this life anymore.
$BlogItemBody$>