Life at a stand still
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
My life suddenly stood still.
I could feel the faint whisper
As if there was nothing left to enjoy.
This was the bleakness I feared at january
Where schools started, and everybody is doing their thing.
It could be said that I love december and detest January the most.
Nothing's left.
Everything that could be celebrated has been celebrated
My best friend is in Arizona
My church friends have school
My own friends are slowly enlisting to NS.
It's like a race. Everyday in December was all about going out with friends after friends after friends.
I kept track. I was only home on 2 days, out of the whole december period.
Now that the fun's over.
Now what?
Sure. I got a new i touch.
Sure, I got a new bad ass PC.
Father, the only reason why I'm so unsatisfied, is because I never walked with you.
Since december, my walk was stale.
heck, eve since my church camp, my spiritual life fell into neglect.
I want to relive the walk father. What happened to everything more than a year ago?
$BlogItemBody$>