I wonder how life would be....
Thursday, January 7, 2010
What would happen if I suddenly shut myself away from this real world, and go underground?
What would everyone think of me?
Nah, the real question is...
Would anyone bother to think of me, once I leave society?
Just a random thought.
My desktop is coming tmr, and already, my old computer is complaining. It hates it. It is like it knows. It wouldn't start up today (until I keep jabbing the power button)
then it would crash in game.
What's wrong with you old buddy?
Anyway, I'm really jealous of other people that gets to go out.
I really cant stand being alone at home. I need to talk to people. But I really have too much time, and all my friends are either schooling or heading to NS.
Really, I was with my friends today, and it dawned upon me that come a couple of weeks, they will be gone. No more happy laughter. No more group outings.
And It's not like I'm regreting or anything. I've been going out so often, I'm hardly home in the afternoon.
My money is running low, no one wants a job cause everyone's goin to army, and I don't dare ask out my friends to hang out cause they might have school homework or stuff.
I'm planning to retreat back home and start writing songs on the guitar again.
And start writing more scripts for the upcoming project.
One of my church friends told me last week,
So what if we are popular
So what if we get to do all the cool and fun stuff.
Sure, we may have fun and laughter on the outside
But are you truely happy on the inside?
I think everyone loves to potray their extravagent life.
To show how much they are loved.
But how many actually question
Are they satisfied?
I wanna sit back and think of this question. Perhaps I'll spend the night alone in the garden, wondering why Jesus puts this thirst in us
To go looking for more
Yes, my brand new, dell flagship project desktop is coming tomorrow.
And my 32 GB 3rd generation I touch is coming the day after
All dad's presents.
But Am I satisfied?
Earthly gifts don't make me happy.
Perhaps a night in the garden will.
$BlogItemBody$>