Week ahead
Sunday, December 20, 2009
I love december!
Christmas always makes me happy. There's fun, joy and laughter for everyone!
I was reading my bro's econs book. It makes sense that most games and movies sell better during the year end. Which comes to as no suprise why Halo 3 odst and Avatar comes around this time. I'm just so excited.
Okay, church camp at batam tmr. Which means I gotta work on team cheers, and whats more skit on the last day.
Yay.
Then I'll come back on the 23rd, in time to celebrate Joel's birthday.
Then on christmas eve, there's filming at 6 am in the morning, followed by christmas celebration at Leroy's church.
Then to conclude, on the 25th, there's christmas dinner at my church, and a "movie marathon" till 3 am at the church.
This is just so awesome.
Excited~! WOOHOO!
I heart december!
Okay, on a side note, I wanna blog about this good deed done last thursday.
5, along with the other films was screened at Ngee Ann poly, and I was late. Naturally, a cab was the best option.
Thing was, I only had 14 bucks with me, and I took the cab during peak hour.
But the cab driver was nice.
We kept talking throughout the journey.
The fare came to like 16 dollars plus. So I was kinda stumped. So I just told him, I could give him all I have, but it wont be enough.
It would probably amount to only 14 dollars, give or take.
But he was just awesome.
He gave me back my 2 dollars, smiling, after asking me if I had enough to buy a drink or something.
So all in all, I kinda paid him 12 bucks for a 16 plus ride.
Wish there were more nice guys like him. And i don't really take a cab often. What are the chances of that.
$BlogItemBody$>