Sleepover
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Off all the sleepovers I ever had, sleeping over at Leroy's was by far the best. Okay, sounds wrong. It's just plain pure fun.
Yesterday evening, Desmond, Shou Heng, Gao Fu and I caught storm warriors.
Bad idea. The movie really sucked.
Then I headed over to Leroy's to sleepover. I brought my ODST along.
Okay Leroy showed me Assassin creed 2 and it was awesome. The texture was amazing, and the story line was brilliant.
So yeah, played a couple of x box games till like 3 plus in the morning, then recalled the guitar until like 4 plus.
Earlier in the year, I composed a song to God. I wrote it through inspiration, but somehow, it got lost.
At least I thought it did.
Leroy had the complete version on his laptop, and I think it's pretty cool.
It's really beautiful knowing that you wrote a song for god in the past. Brought back old memories where I really wanted to learn guitar so that I can worship god through my praises.
I'm planning to pick it up again, but first comes the guitar selection.
Then the both of us sat downstairs and talked till like 6.30.
Reminds me of David. Okay, nvm.
Oh, I had my Basic theory driving test today. I thikn the fact that I passed was a miracle? I hardly had any sleep cause of the sleep over (okay, it's ironic) and I only started studying on the bus to Ang Mo Kio.
By the grace of God, I passed the test, without even taking any prior triall test like most of my friends.
Then went job hunting with WX, GF, Has and Wilson. Sorry, lazy type. Very tired.
Man....
$BlogItemBody$>