Marathon filming
Friday, December 11, 2009
Okay, this is day 2 of my 3 days of filming.
and i think it was better than my other experiences
But I think it's an unfair comparison, cause yesterday's filming was outdoors, right next to republic poly
Anyway, I went to ngee ann, but the anal store guy gave the crew faulty camera's and tripod stands.
So we kinda lingered around for 2 hours? But the actors and actress played murderer while waiting, so it was all cool.
The lines today were less cheesy, I just gotta convince Sarah (uli) to meet me at the usual place, 9AM tmr morning.
I think I'm starting to get the hang of acting, cause I did all the stupid mistakes yesterday. Today was by far, a better performance on my part.
(yesterday we did 12 takes for one scene)
Then Bernice, Cheryl and I cab down to church, passing through the drive through mac's on our way out for dinner.
We thought that dinner will be over by the time we arrive.
It was otherwised.
But aside from that, it's my first time I'm stepping back into the old jurong church in like 6 months.
I miss all the good old times where we used to share stuff. Christon's cell has expanded to include 2 new members, Elaine and Cheryl, while I left.
But all in all, today was a good "reunion" kinda meeting.
filming's still on tmr, but for ee thai's side.
whoopie!
$BlogItemBody$>