I think the end of the year is just awesome
Saturday, December 26, 2009
Okay, the photos uploaded below were taken on christmas eve.
On christmas, I brought Uli and Nigel to my church. The skit is just damn amazing. Personally, I applaud the cast.
I remember helping out with the skit just a day before my last A lvl paper. They really have improved so much since then.
My applause goes out to them.
Even Uli and Nigel said it was good.
Okay, my church thing was from 4 pm to like 3am (we were going to have a movie marathon)
But then Bernice had a different idea, to celebrate christmas where NOBODY WOULD GO.
So After the first game, around like 9? Uli, Nigel and I took the train all the way to bishan park to meet Mandy, big Brian, Kaylin, Zhengmin and Joel and Cheryl
Nicholas , Leroy and Bernice came a little later.
And this is how we spent christmas. Walking around bishan park, pretending that the street lamps were christmas lights, and then playing retarded games with even more retarded forfeits.
Nigel and Uli had to do half squats while singing their national anthem. Damn funny.
So in the end, we took one of the last train home. I was so exhausted. But in the end, the fellowship was fun.
Okay, Christmas is fun, and I personally think, one of the most awesome times of the year. There's presents, fun and games, fellowship, songs, worship and most of all, the day Jesus was born.
$BlogItemBody$>