For better or for worse?
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Okay, highlight for yesterday. I won a strip fight
Shou Heng and I had a 1 on 1 yesterday. Loser has to strip at miss ku's BBQ.
The first match, the both of us random. I won, but shou heng pointed out that it was unfair cause we didn't get to choose.
But I still won the next three matches we played.
But personally, I think I was just lucky.
So Shou Heng will have to strip (both shirt and pants) this sunday.
I spent the early morning playing dota with Kaylin and Leroy.
OKay, I don't know how, but I've played till around 4 am?
I fell asleep
and woke up the next day.
I walked to the kitchen and asked my mum for breakfast.
Me: Mum, can I have breakfast?
Mum: What? Now's not breakfast time.
Me: (still sleepy) oh, then can I have lunch?
Mum: We had lunch 5 hours ago.
Me: What?! *looks at the time*
It was 6.15 pm
wow.
$BlogItemBody$>