Filming
Friday, December 11, 2009
Okay, I gotta blog about today's filming.
It wasn't the first time filming, and I recognize the slate, the boom mke, and even the take recordings from previous films.
But oh man, I forgot how tiring filming can be, but oh well. Had fun.
I play Tyler, who does something to this girl sarah (played by Uli)
Today was the day we eloped, and my lines sound really cheesy. Okay, maybe after reading it a couple of times, it sounded okay.
Haha, cant help laughing.
I don't want to put the script up, cause it's copy right.
But one of my lines had the phrase, "a path that will lead to enlightenment"
So funny!
Oh yeah, haven't seen Bernice, Claire, Dion and Uli in ages. It's been what.... 6 months?
I really really miss those guys.
Uli, Dion and I were doing the Lady Gaga Bad romance in the middle of the park flanking Republic Poly
And then Dion and Claire decided to collect centipedes in the ribena bottles.
Haha, ewww.
I think cheryl's pretty cool too. Got a different initial impression from other people, but ah well.
Oh yeah, there's the ticket part, that was super funny.
They had close imitation tickets, that I thought were really cool. Then I was suppose to pull them back, away from uli's hand.
I ended up pulling only mine.
Haha, so retarded.
Okay, I won't post all the fun stuff (in case there's some scary stalker around).
Filming will resume, but at Ngee Ann poly tmr.
I'm so sorry Ee thai, I'll promise I'll dedicate all my time to ours after tmr.
$BlogItemBody$>