5
Friday, December 18, 2009
Yesterday went to Ngee Ann to see our footage. Really, I've come to the conclusion that I really need to spend like hours in front of the mirror acting. It doesn't come naturally to me, unlike others.
Or maybe it's just me being pessimistic.
So anyway, there were like 9 other movies to be screened. Ours came last. OMG, the others were so good. I simply cant put my finger where.
So anyway, The movie I was working on, 5 got nominated for everything, but won none. Most of the prizes were won by square 1, but no suprise there. I really enjoyed their short filmed.
Oh yeah, got asked by another group to act for them after the whole screening.
Wow.
But ah well, shall not betray bernice, cheryl and her crew. I really enjoyed acting for them. =P
So anyway, another awesome week. I traded my Halo 3 ODST with Leroy's Assassin Creed 2. While mine packs replay value, his takes the cake for the story line. Sometimes, I really do eel like I've been scammed 65 bucks. sucks. yeah, I know.
So I'm going to allocate like 10 minutes everyday, sitting in front of a mirror, trying to act. Gee, that's exactly what I did when I was trying to climatise in America.
=P Hope I'll be way better when I grow up.
$BlogItemBody$>