Words I love and Hate
Friday, November 27, 2009
Yup, this post is dedicated to words and phrases I find awfully retarded, and on the flip side, words I enjoy.
I veelly tiredHeard this on the bus. Of all the english words u choose to alter. You alter Very? Helloo? no class?
AiyoooAunty word. No explanation required.
I doesn't want to playTook this word for word from someone's blog. oh my gosh, perverse much?
The stretch wordsTypically used by bimbos. The tend to stretch the last word and pitch it up a bit to sound bimbotic. Some girls find that cute, but guys find that disgusting. Example: I don't think I want to go. sian leeeeeeeehhhh. I go home first hoooooorrrrr.
You know how some guys try to look cool but fail? This is how some girls try to look cute but fail.
Okay, so flame me. I hate bimbos. Bloody posers. Simply individuals with inferior complex trying to fill their dull life with bimbotic indulgence, in hope that someone or at least something will notice them.
BitchIt's not even a bad word. wtf. I have a friend whose mum called him a son of a bitch.
What!It shouldn't even be in the english language. It's just plain rude. For example
I never touch your handphone WHAT...
or
Hello Jennifer!
Reply? What!
Rude much...
adamentI just don't like how it's spelt
DetentionGot thrown in, but never did attend any.
BusyProbably the most abused words when giving an excuse
TiredAnother abused word, even when someone just woke up.
NOw for words I like
HelloBright, happy, nice.
JoyIf I was born a girl, that would have been my name
CherryCute word. Just love the way it sounds
SpecialEverytime this word is used, it brings a smile to my face
Prince of PeaceOh yeah, Jesus.
FaithI fell in love with this word. I so wanna name my IPOD faith!
Swimming PoolI love water! What can I say?
Beachmy favourite place to hang out.
SecondsLong time ago, I wonder why time was measure in seconds. I kept wondering why it was second, not first. Till now, I have not solved that mystery.
$BlogItemBody$>