It only takes one friend
Friday, November 20, 2009
Yay, I'm 18. Thanks for all the well-wishes yo.
Anyway, the best birthday wish has to go to my best buddy Vik.
I don't want this post to sound like me bragging about my non-existant, self-proclaimed awesome life.
Nah.
I wanna be grateful for the friends I have.
I love viknesh message, word for word...
Happy Birthday to my dearest and truest best friend ever..love you man..
I've seen you through six years in this relationship. From the nerdy kid to the handsome young man that you've become.. you're one of the last surviving links to my secondary school past, and I'm thankful for that. I couldn't have asked for a better buddy even if I could. With your intellectual mind, quick wits, retarded humour and a reliable friend to always aid me when I slack. You're a Class A friend indeed. I hope nothing this life can pose anything that can tear us apart.. For I will truely be lost and empty if that spotknown as John becomes void.. You have aways been a support and pillar for me when I'm down. I really do hope that I've been the same to you... You're a remarkable person my dear..and I'm honoured to have been chosen by God to be touched by your presence. Enjoy yourself bro! You deserve it!Thank you god for answering my prayers. Exactly one year ago, I prayed to be able to touch those around me. And exactly one year later, you have answered my prayers.
Jesus, thank you being my savior. Since young, there's always someone watching out for me.
I know this can't be coincidence.
And I know the love you have shown me as a christian.
Thank you for viknesh
And thank you for the people around me that have taught me to grow.
Happy Birthday
$BlogItemBody$>