Desperate Thanks
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Father why?
Why am I here?
Why am I born?
Why?
Why wait 10 years father?
There are tonnes of questions I really want to ask my father.
Today Uncle Danny prayed for me in church. It was really sweet. He actually came up to me cause I've been looking really pale lately.
After Prayer, I got up to leave. I barely got 10 paces when Uncle Danny's wife, Auntie Lydia came to pray for me. And she actually came to me cause I've been looking really pale lately.
Coincidence? I don't believe in it anymore.
I feel so loved.
I actually knew the both of them since forever. They raised me in christ, watched me grow up, walked out and then back into christ.
I feel so thankful. Thank you god for showing me that you care. I even got an encouragement from David to keep pressing on.
Everyone who has encouraged me, didn't have a reason to. And what's more... They are all christians.
Thank you god for sending your childrens to care for me.
I am going to send everyone of my friends a word of encouragement. If god can care for me, then I can show that same care to my friends
$BlogItemBody$>