WAAA SHEEET MCQ!
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Alright. Most of the papers are over, with the exception of the mcq. >.>
So before I settle for my self proclaim holiday, I shall talk about pride.
Joel cannot sing. He really cannot. really.
(nono, I'm just typing that cause he was watching me)
Anyway, I'm proud of my dad for leaving Dell. Now he's on one month paid leave, so he's home trying to chill with us.
I guess family's really important. No matter how much I really hate mine, It's still ties down to blood.
Joel's an awesome brother / wing man .
Viknesh was talking about his sister today and I suddenly feel fortunate to have a brother. I mean sure, all little brother's are annoying. But he's always watching out for me. How can single kids survive? I like waking up to see Joel's smiley face hugging my pillow.
(okay, maybe not the hugging pillow part)
Another thing I wanna rejoice is the fact that I'm a christian.
Sometimes this question really pops up:
DID YOU LIVE YOUR TEENAGE LIFE WELL?
My answer would be, I'm living the life of a christian. It's not something to be proud about.
It's a sign that I'm weak, but God's looking out for me.
And I think that's why I've been pretty lucky so far. I didn't lose my laptop. I don't get bullied in school, I don't get to meet friends that are complete bastards.
He gave me Cats after my O's and then Leroy's side of friends now.
I guess I'm very thankful. Anyway, Lord, I know you're reading this post, and you MAY laugh.
But know that I'm thankful.
$BlogItemBody$>