Describe how tired are you
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Imagine running a marathon. An actual 24 km marathon. Now finish that marathon, and then throw in some maths homework on differentiation.
Now that you're mentally and physically exhausted, you realize that your best friend still has your GP book, homework due 3 days ago.
Now multiply that by the fact that I'm missing church tmr cause of my darn tuition.
You get me. One seriously tired boy.
Anyway, remember how people use to find faults with yourself?
Well, nobody's perfect, but here's what. When someone walks up to you and gives a negative comment, you get unhappy. Then you either
a) Try to convince them that you're being yourself
b) Try to change your image
c) Punch the damn idiot for being a big mouth
Normally people choose a or b, with the exception of the true idiots choosing c.
Well, someone long ago called me a broken tape recorder "which doesn't makes sense" cause I used to repeat stuff over again. (In America, they call them howler monkeys)
Now my mum does it, and I really find that annoying. can't blame her.
So if I find her annoying because she's a howler, wouldn't the opposite be true?
Wouldn't she be just as annoyed with me for howling?
How come my friends can pick that up, but nobody at home does.
Then the train of thoughts goes to the fact that I'm hardly home. Or the only noise I make is the occasional one word reply that comes ever so tightly.
Why am I hardly at home. Last time there was O lvl's, and I loved the library back then. Then came cats.
But now I simply have no reason to excuse myself for being absent from home.
Then it hit me.
I've been away from home for so long, that it's become ingrained into me to avoid coming home at all cost.
Now I gotta work on changing myself one step at a time. I used to be pretty spoiled long time ago. (I'm the kind of guy who orders the air stewardess around in the airplane because I've been flying so many times.)
Now, I return the smile subconsciously.
So right now, I gotta change my temper, and my impatience.
There was this one time I blew my temper at mickie mouse when I was in disney world just because an old couple was taking photos of him.
Now I still get pissed at idiotic bimbos wannabe.
one slow step at a time....
$BlogItemBody$>