When life gives you lemons
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
You know the phrase, "when life gives you lemons, make lemonades?"
I kinda find that phrase stupid. Firstly, lemons are meant to be thrown at other people, eg. gao fu, not made into lemonades. Why waste precious ammo? Secondly, what would you do when you get lemons?
Duh. Sell, trade, convince some idiot that the yellow fruit is actually made of gold. I'll trade it for orange or apple and make orange and apple juice out of them.
Or I can take the seeds in lemon and plant countless of lemon trees. Wait for the butterflies, birds and bees to do their job, cross pollinate with other fruits elsewhere, and soon, I'll have a whole botanical garden to myself. Hey, who say I can't make a garden of Eden without lemons?
As studied from POA, never waste anything. Anything can be used. I'll package the lemons and send it to anyone who's hospitalized. I get rid of the lemons, and the sick get extra vitamin C. Double kill.
So you see, when life gives you lemons, I won't make lemonade. I'll start a revolution with lemons.
And I'll start by reading my bible =P
$BlogItemBody$>