live live live live live
Sunday, May 3, 2009
See that title?
That's what I wanna be.
But we all know that's not gonna happen cause John didn't do his homework again.
Teachers have this funny concept: Long weekends means long homework.
Do they even have lives? I mean who works on labor day? It's meant for people to rest. GET IT? LABOR
I'm suppose to hand in files. And I've never been good at filing stuff. Ever since primary school, I failed all my file check tests. And I don't see why I should break tradition. I'm suppose to hand in my GP file tmr. Thing is.... There's only 1 GP assignment in my file. God knows where the others went.
AM I SCREWED OR WHAT?
It's really a big laugh.
Anyway, since it's a Sunday, I might as well post about church. I'm troubled by the whole sabbath thing. I really am.
$BlogItemBody$>