The cry of my Heart
Friday, May 1, 2009
Do you ever wonder if you're not living the life you're meant to be living? or that you're destined for greater things in this world, but you simply let the opportunity pass?
I let that opportunity pass.
And I hate the regret that comes with it.
That aside, I kinda wonder what would really happen if I really started studying now. I've been going out so often, even my mum has to complain to the pastor of my church. Yeah, I'm bloody pissed at that. So Right now, I gotta study, and study, and study.
Anyway, there's so many things I wanna talk about. So many things to blog about. BUt unlike last time, I don't really care anymore.
Played pool, sneak out to play lan with my best buddy, bought a bible, forced to sing "my little sunshine in class" as punishment....
It's like all the retarded moments in my life that should have made it's debut over at this blog, but something inside of me is rejecting the very idea of writing my life down here.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not sad, or stressed. I'm happy. It 's a totally different exhilaration.
Now I better get off this blog and start studying before my parents come home. =P
$BlogItemBody$>