Restart!
Monday, April 13, 2009
Gee, I really have changed alot since J1.
Thinking about it, I was less enthusiastic. more mature, more serious, more hardworking, less helpful, and less happy.
I remember creating this blog with the resolution to create my own life, and I realised that the I lacked the very resolution I made at the start of 07.
The ironic thing is, I KNOW what I should be doing. I know What I could be doing. I know what I want and what I need. I just don't do it, and let my emotions run my life forever.
When I quit choir, I made it mostly based on my emotional judgement, and I know that such a costly judgement will carry forward when it comes to my SGC. When I decided to slack during the holidays, I did so knowing full well that I would be in trouble when school starts. And heck yeah, when school begins, I never had a night where I can sleep knowing that I've done tomorrow's homework.
RETARDED!
Sometimes I feel miserable in school. Sometimes I feel depressed. I guess I share the same sentimentals that Viknesh had.
This school really changed me.
Into something.... that I am not.
$BlogItemBody$>