The Decision
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Today's the first time this year where I did not go to church simply because I was too tired.
Missed the Adventist church service cause of my tuition in the morning. Guess my Mum is pretty happy cause she hates the Adventist. My initial plan was to head over to church after tuition, which kinda bankrolled when my morning flu kicked in.
The dang flu persisted till evening, neither sleep nor worship could cure.
I went back to my original church for the youth service in a long time. Boy I miss that place.
Anyway, I named aptly chose this title because the time has come to make my big decision. The one decision I make now may affect my future weekends, and possibly my A lvl results.
Fatigue has been my number one nemesis ever since I attended 2 church.
And I shall decide.....
$BlogItemBody$>