Term 1
Monday, March 30, 2009
This past few months have really been something for me.
I can honestly say, I've lived more in the past few months, than I have in the previous 6 months of my life.
I've met friends I could never dream to meet.
I've walked closer to god, closer than I have before.
I learned to appreciate music, more than I have ever since I quit choir.
I had fun, so scandalous, that it sounds unfitting for a JC 2 student.
And I've learned how blessed I've been with God.
I won't post the events that made up my life here, for the simple reason that teachers screen this blog. Sry readers, I'm not usually this careful. But what happened is kinda too private to let random teachers see.
But what I can say is, I had the time of my life.
Everything's happening the same way as it did for my O lvls. I had fun for the first quarter, then slug my way through the rest, and finally enjoyed the bitter sweetness as the exams come to a closure. Maybe that's how God works in my life. He gives me a momentary rest and relaxation during the first few months, knowing that it is vital for my final sprint to stardom.
Get ready.
$BlogItemBody$>