Hospital Hell
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Being hospitalized is so uncool.
But anyway, I'm glad it's nothing major.
The wound inside my gullet has partly healed, although there's still ulsers left. The wounds were particularly close to my heart, hence the pain in breathing.
The doctor ran a full blood and x ray check on my heart, but so far, I've been clean.
But anyway, I want to thank those people who have held me up in prayer while I was in the hospital. I would especially like to thank the church leaders that came to see me.
I figured I would be bored to death in the hospital, but you guys made life in the hospital not so bad after all. =P
Anyway, theres a long list if people I would like to thank, cause my hospital stay would be dead boring without you guys
Bernice, Kaylin, Uli and Leroy for the books. Bernice for the packages, clare for decorating my get well card. you guys basically came almost everyday so I wouldn't be bored.
Leroy for brining the guitar and your monopoly set along, Viknesh, Maha and Lea who skipped the singapore flyer to see me. Thanks for the get well card, and thank you for visiting my home hours after I was discharged.
Sean and Brian for coming to see me on a sunday. Appreciate it guys.
And lets not forget Christon, Ming hui and Shaun who came over after church. Thank you Shaun coming over on sunday again to teach me how to fish. Thank you John Ng for teaching me how to play poker, Edmund and Joanne for their fun and excitement. And uncle Danny, who brought first brought hose methodist church friends along.
Oh and victor for that emotional support and the bible verses.
And My aunts who came over to see how I was doing.
I would like to especially thank Kaylin, Leroy Uli, Bernice and Shaun for coming down both on saturday and sunday, and their never ending support.
You know what..... I would like to thank all those who visited me, cause you made my hospital stay really special.
And foremost, God, who keeps his servants safe when they cry for help.
$BlogItemBody$>