Half DAY!!!!!!!!
Monday, March 9, 2009
Okay, since my school supposedly did well for A lvls, hence we're getting a half day tomorrow. But the sad thing?
There's still maths tomorrow. Eeee. SO much for half day.
Furthermore, I've noticed that my blog has started to decay due to my absence. Maybe it's just me, but lately I simply cannot be bothered to touch my blog. It's quite a change compared to the times where I would rush home to check my blog.
So, I've been doing some soul searching. I have to admit, no matter how much I medidate, it all boils down to two things.
Parental Issues, and my walk with Christ.
Parents: My dad isn't exactly supportive of me going to two churches, and my mum and I basically fight everytime we see each other. So I'm trying to avoid her as much as possible. Works short term, but when it comes to the long run... its a different story.
Secondly, before I got admitted to the hospital, I was sitting in my room praying. And I promised GOd that I would praise his name, no matter when happens to me. Should my body decay in praising your name, then let it be. The devil may take my body, but he cannot take my heart.
And WHAT DID YOU KNOW.... I landed in hospital a few days later.....
But then I read a bible verse in galations... so long as I do not give up, I'll eventually reap the seeds of my harvest.
That kinda impacted me personally.
Okay, holiness aside, I guess I should start studying rather than stay here and blog. There's a wasp nest near my study area, which freaks me out whenever I study in the garden.
I'll be like doing my maths when...
bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (wasp flies past)
and I'll be like -.-
seconds later....
BBZZZZZZZZ (Wasp flies back)
I'll be like *Don't sting me! don't sting me! don't sting me!* >.<
a few seconds later....
BBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
I threw my maths exercise book at the wasp.
It never came back. NO I didn't hit it, cause I suck at throwing. bleh.
$BlogItemBody$>