Run Away
Sunday, February 8, 2009
And never say goodbye!
Heres a secret: I always wanted to run away from home.
And I did it on friday.
Some run away though, I came back the next morning.
Viknesh put me up for the night. His mum treats me like her own son, so she talked to me in the morning when I was feeling all better.
Thank god for friends like viknesh.
Although I also have to give thanks to Darren and my very own OG J1 Yee kiat for offering to put me up for the night.
Don't want to talk much about the issue anymore. Still sore about being slashed. I had to wipe the blood off my bed the next morning, except that it was all dried up. So now I have a sick brown line on my bed sheet.
Church was a different experience altogether. For 1, Leroy met a bunch of people a week ago in a lan shop. They needed 1 more person, and Leroy happened to be there.
Now Leroy invites them over for church. we end up eating lunch at subway together.
And then we lan together.
Leroy and Joel (not my brother) wanted to team up against me and the girls.
Bernice and Kaylin were new to Dota, but the newbies won.
Twice!
ALthough I have a strong suspicion that the boys gave chance. Okay, the girls can play. They kinda remind me of Charmaine and Renee, but they know how to use their spells well and clocked a couple of kill themselves.
After that, we met Viknesh cause he had thaipusum nearby. We PLayed Lan again, trashed those 5 insane bots with just Viknesh, Leroy and Me, and left with 15 minutes to spare.
The gamers are back!
$BlogItemBody$>