Hot and Cold
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Tomorrow is the orientation. Means I'm skipping school for 5 days.
Quoting the councilor in charge : Don't eat too much heaty stuff, and take plenty of water. Please don't fall sick.
What did I do?
Hang out at Darren's house. Eat pork and bah gua (whatever it's called) spam chocalate and sweets. Play dota.
Oh and most of all, learn the guitar tabs for SOS Jonas brothers.
Some sunday huh?
I was planning to finish my sunday my meeting gracia at ang mo kio. Timing was a little off, and we had to meet at 8. VIk called halfway to play dota.
I rushed back,
And GOT OWNED!
WHYYYYYYY????!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh btw, for OGL I'm taking the VERY FIRST CLASS 101!
The class with the 4 H2's
and hopefully will be the smartest.
OGL Partners: Elaine & Wan Zhen (apparently the teachers didn't know I work better with boys)
But hey! Maybe 2 girls can keep me in check. Especially since I'm kinda irresponsible
God I pray for your guidance during the 5 days.
$BlogItemBody$>