OGl Training
Saturday, January 17, 2009
People spent their saturdays waking up late, giving thanks to the thought of not needing to go to school, and hanging out with friends.
I spent mine in School for the OGL training.
The Couple Dance is still the same. Same Dance, different couples.
One word to describe it again: Funky
They made us pick partners, then do the dance. Then switch to another partner and repeat the dance again.
Darren was awesome upstage dancing. =P
Then we had to test out some of the games for the new batch of J1s.
Since we're the blue house, we had to do the water games.
One Game requires us to fill up a pole with water. The pole has holes, and we have to plug it with our fingers, while someone scoops up water with his shoe. I got rained down with shoe water early in the morning. Disgusting, but definitely fun.
Anyway, I've grown to love my house more. Rodney house today was damn enthusiastic.
$BlogItemBody$>