The day before the DAWN
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Here is the sunday arrangement.
Leroy, Skandan and I have to get up on sunday to go to the church at expo.
Last sunday, the church service changed their timing.
So we ended up making a wasted trip.
Today.
Skandan overslept.
And Leroy and I ended up waiting at ang mo kio mrt with our guitars.
In the end, we ended up a little late. But the service was awesome nonetheless.
Feels almost like the festival of praise.
After the church service, we went all the way to ang mo kio for lunch b4 heading over to leroy's for guitar lessons.
My first complete song : You and Me & You'll come
One more asset to tide over the A lvls. Guitar.
Plus: One more cool thing. Leroy is working ON SET. Something like what charmaine does, except he gets paid for setting up lights and stuff. Moreover, he gets to mingle with mediacorp artist!
Anyway, Joel is attaining his results tomorrow. I sincerely hope he achieve the results he has aimed for. He has sowed in tears. All that's left is to reap with shouts of joy.
Better than my raw score of 11, and he'll get a new desk top.
I pray.
$BlogItemBody$>