shopping disaster
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Okay, first off. I'm no lazy I went christmas shopping today.
And then I had to lay my eyes on this perfect new balance casual shoe made from leather.
China Shopper: Waaaah ze ge sie je bu chou (This shoe ain't bad)
John: Back off woman. That shoe is mine
China Shopper: Hah? Zai sou? (Can you repeat?)
John: Wo xian kan dao je....... tai xie je. ( I saw that shoe first, woman)
China Shopper: Ni you bu se zai mai de ma... ( You're not even buying it)
John: Er.... wo yao.... Ok, thats it. Fine. My chinese sucks. Go ahead, buy it.
China Shopper: *gives me that stare*
John: ahhh mum. save me. Chinese topedo dead ahead.
Joel: And a Real ugly one.
John: So mum, can I have that black leather shoe? The shoes of shoes and the king of all black and white casual leather shoes?
Mum: Let's see the price....
Price: 462 yen.
Mum: My goodness. No way.
John: Yes way.
Mum: No way. It cost over a hundred in singapore.
John: *grabs Mum's face* Mum. Look at me. That shoe is on a 30% discount. It's leather. It's water proof. It's the king of all shoes. It's the shoes that puts my brother's nike shoes to shame. It's the shoes that would ensure I would never come home with wet socks again. Get it mum. GET IT. please.....
Mum: nah - ah. Too expensive.
John: How bout this red shoes?
Mum: How much?
*John looks at the price*
John: It's kinda cheap.
Mum: How much?
John: not much. really.
Mum: JOHN.
John: OKAY. You win. 200 yen.
Mum: okay..
John:
....Plus or minus a couple hundred yens....Mum: We're leaving.John: But mum! It's RED! You can't even tell if I bleed!
Mum: No means no. We'll look else where.
John: WOW! MUM! There's a basement that says "factory sale"
Mum: Okay....
John: It sells really cheap stuff!
Mum: Okay....
10 minutes later.....
John: I think the shoes upstairs are cheaper... and nicer...
Joel: Yah.
John: especially the shoe on the third store, 4th collum 6th row. Now why wouln't we buy that?
* Mum totally ignores me*
Mum: Let's go home...
Bottom line: No shoe. No prize. And still looking for christmas presents for my friends
$BlogItemBody$>