<body> <body>

Tour
Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's nearing 5.30, and I bet everyone's asleep. SO why would a seventeen year old boy be doing awake at 5+ in the morning on his dad's PC.

I'm not crazy. My parents are bringing Joel and I on a tour around China. Like who wants to see china. Joel and I are pretty against the tour, but our parents insisted.

The parents had an argument with us last night. My dad didn't believe that we cacn wake up on time for the tour. SO I woke up at 4.

My mum got kiasu over recycled water bottle. So I swapped all the recycled water bottle in the travel pack for new ones. I mean, we have tonnes of un-opened bottles at home. And I got scoulded up down left right for taking a new one.

The past two days have been kinda fun though. We went shopping. An boy, should you see my mum bargains. She reduced every offered price t a third of it's value.

Most of the jeans that I bought costs 165 yen. Divide that by 5 to get the singapopre value.
I got my clothes for a cheaper 100 yen for 2.

Oh, and I got the zippo lighter dirt cheap.
There was also this playboy accesory that I liked, but my dad just wouldn't let me buy.
OKay, maybe brining a playboy water bottle to school may be a bad idea, but hey. It's for the dare.

I went to shop for christmas ornaments yesteday. My mum didn't like the idea. SO she wasn't in favour for buying.
Dad howvere, showed little resistence.
He finally agreed when I told them, "How would you feel if you were not invited to YOUR OWN birthday party"
My dad got a couple of stuff, but mym mum wouldn't buy this nice christmas tree decoration just because it cost 4 bucks. =.=

Well, My mum's awake. Joel and I are gonna carry out plan B - Groan, whine, complain and die of hunger.

I'll probablydo my christmas shopping in china since the prices here can be bargained down. Any hints, or wellwishes, or new yea gifts. Please tag, an I'll see if I can get it for you.
Toodels




& God's Creation
John
God's child
There's plenty about me
But none of them really matters
What matters is
that god lives in me.

CATS
Charmaine
David
John

SKY
Jia Hao - Mist
Desmond - Thunderstorm
Kang Jin -Cloud
Hasyir - Rain
John - Wind


free hit counter
hit counter

Hillsong - Only One For Me
Found at bee mp3 search engine


& Alliances
Charmaine (Donkey Kong)
Davido (King Kong)
Ee Thai
Dingxiang
Hazel
Shuyun
Habib
Ming Hua
Yong Lun
Benedict
Jui Ping
Renee
Htetmon
Skandan
Gracia
Hasyir
Tidus Chris
Gayu
Vivian
CATS (N/A)
Steve
Leroy
Long Yuan
Dalvin
Crystal
Matthew
Eugene
Secret Blog


& LISTEN



Friendmeter
Friendship Meter
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


& FOOTPRINTS
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010

& BOWS
do not remove. thanks
layout: [x]
base codes: [x]
fonts: [x]
brushes: [x]
image: [x]