House makeover
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
how can one work in such freezing conditions? Shang Hai has it's plus and minuses. Plus If I'm a girl. Minus If I'm a boy.
There's a shopping center nearby that sells stuff that is kinda cheaper than in Singapore. Basically, a shopping paradise. The shopping center overlaps a three rail lines intersect. It's kinda like dhoby ghaut MRT back in singapore. But this time, it's three lines. So It's kinda bustling down here. My mum said that it's kind of like Orchard road meets Ang Mo Kio.
But being a boy, I'm absolutely not interested in the shops. Instead, I'm keeping my eyes peeled for cinemas and cyber cafes. One, so that I'm able to resume garena with my school friends back at home, and I'm also able t enjoy the new movies that are coming out.
Oh, guess what. My dad's cable TV is pirated. I was joking with my mum how everything she buys is always pirated. So I meant it as a joke when I told her that maybe dad's cable was pirated.
And she said yes. =.=
One more thing, I know this sounds stupid, but I accidentally destroyed one of the toilet bowls at the malaysian airport.
No, not with my ass. Please.
Sry for the damage done. >.<
I wonder why everything around me just gets destroyed...
$BlogItemBody$>