China
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Okay. I'm on china. The trip was kinda.... well... lets just say that china has a very bad airport.
The guitar that I brought to china snapped. Okay, The first string snapped. but i DID put fragile on both sides.
Trust those idiots to screw up my baggage.
On the brighter side, I met A guy name Eugene on the plane to china. Kinda cool, I'm gonna link his blog soon.
Anyway, My dad's new apartment is smaller. My bedroom is a storeroom. I kinda feel like I'm Harry Potter, living in the cupboard under the stairs.
The air here is obviously dryer. And the chill. My face wash is frozen, my hands are NUMB and I spent half the day watching dad's dvd.
Life in china is....
well, you know.
Stuff here is dirt cheap though. Grocery that costs 4 bucks in singapopre would cost 80 cents here.
Well, I don't have much time to spend on the com. So I'm gonna run.
$BlogItemBody$>