10 quotes of life.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Here are my ten quotes of life that I live by:
1) The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning, and does not stop until you get into school
2) Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't. - Erica Jong
3) Vegetarian: Indian word for lousy hunter.
4) Getting Kicked in the nuts hurts alot more than delivering a baby
5) You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you this look that says, "My God, you're right! I never would've thought of that!" - Dave Barry
6) Marriage is the only war where you sleep with the enemy. - Gary Busey
7) I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known. - Walt Disney
8) Join The Army, Visit exotic places, meet strange people, then kill them!
9) When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep ,not screaming, like the passengers in his car
10) We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture. - Robbie Williams
$BlogItemBody$>