Too lazy
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Gosh wake up JOHN! PROMOS are in 4 days time, and you're still slacking!
nearly all my PW group skipped school today to do PW. All the last minute work starts pouring ion. Problems with survey results, coherency, limitations, undefined impacts....
All left till the very last minute.
And like the true gabrielite that I am, I made the best that I can with those lousy 5 hours. Now all that's left now is compilation. Not to mention that I haven't done my chinese homework, my Gp homework, My maths summary and my maths tutorial 3B. Which I have a shrewed suspicion, is missing.
I'm going to try staying up late tonight, just for the effect of urgency.
btw, I got back my Gp compo which i clearly had no memory of doing. Okay, lucky pass 28/50. Still pales in comparison with the miraculous 36/50 that I achieved. Luck seems to be playing on my side, but I will not risk losing her to pure laziness.
My gaming side tells me to slack. My christian side knows better.
$BlogItemBody$>