Overnight camp!
Monday, September 29, 2008

Welcome to my house.
as you know, I went to viknesh house to marathon yesterday. Wasn't very productive though. We spent the night watching online jokes together.

John's missing....

Bankai!


Viknesh has these damm cool katanas in his house. We were playing it past midnight.
Snack at 2.30 A.M
I evantually slept at 4. I had to sleep. Or else, I'll just crumble and die.
I told vik to wake me up in an hour's time...
In the end, Viknesh came into my room, and told me that we're gonna be late. And I subconciously said, "yes." The I went back to sleep.
And I honestly cannot recall talking to viknesh early in the morning. All I know was that we talked.
In the end, Viknesh Mum woke me up. I saw the light streaming in from the window, and taught it was sunday.
Then I nearly went back to sleep, when I realised that I shouldnt be seeing light.
I woke up at 8.10 A.M
Which means that while the school's been singing the national anthem, Viknesh and I were still sleeping.
And as always, all work and no play makes jack a dull boy. Since there were a couple of free period in the morning, Viknesh and I played GTA 4 on his XBOX. And the game was damm fun. To get from one point to the strip club, Viknesh killed 17 people. Then he entered the strip club and began throwing grenades.
If that wasn't insane enough. After playing GTA4. I reached out to stretch, and my fingers smashed into Viknesh' low-lying fan.
But by some miracle, my Finger's still intact.
anyway, I'm back to his house to study....

although we kind of ended up camhoring again....
$BlogItemBody$>