Mp attachment
Friday, September 26, 2008
Jia Hao and I had an MP attachment today. And since I didn't bring any outside clothes, i borrowed some oversized clothes from Viknesh, which kinda fit cause I'm tall.
Okay, I reached the place at 8, intead of 7.30. But, hey, at least i got there.
That's when all the normal things stopped happening and all the wierd things started. I got shifted to a guy by the name of Julius. (To char: He's tall, Broad-shoulder, and handsome)
I was like, "John Winter Ng. ESP from my JC"
and he was like,
"Julius. I'm currently in the police force, under a police scholarship. I'm from RJC. "
*Waaaa, shit. Too smart*
So I resumed to observing him take a question. My job was supposedly "observation". But Julius kinda let me take the lead after the second interview.
And I got a guy with no passport, no IC, no money.
Me: Maybe you can tell us about your problem?
Guy: I need money.
Julius: Okay....
Guy: I got cheque. 1200 bucks!
Me: Okay.....
Guy: But I no IC. cannot get money. They say need IC.
Julius: huh? How come? It's compulsary to have an IC.
Guy: My IC old one. somebody use marker sign. Then wet. Now smudge, cannot use.
Julius: okay...
Guy: Then I got fined by town council.
Me: *genius*
Guy: I store stuff in public space without any permission. Now fined 25 bucks. Town council say I no pay, I get sued.
Julius: Right....
Guy: Bloody police.
Julius flinched.
Me: *Good job*
Me: Okay. You hate the police. You have no money. You have no IC to reclaim a cheque that has.... Hey! This cheque was only valid till March 2007!!!!
Julius: I think you might want us to extend for you...?
Me: *You seriously have brain lag time*
Guy: Aiya. You don't understand. The guy waved Julius off and talked to me.
Guy: I past two month earn 2 dollars. Not much to you, but that's how much I earn.
Me: uh-huh... (clearly aware I'm talking to a guy who lives in a 4 room flat)
Guy: And Then I go call HDB hub. But then the phone booth eat my $1
Me: Wow. even the machines hate you.
Guy: Hah?
Me: nothing.
Then the MP walked up to us, took a look at the guy. And said, "You again?"
Apparently this guy came here 16 times already....
The MP later told me that the guy kept coming to ask for money. I kinda feel sad for the guy. Julius said that he just have that stuck up attitude that no one will ever understands.
Then when I thought that was wierd. 2 Indian ladies walk in. One old fat one, and One young hot one. And I swear, I highly suspect she's a model.
The the old one opened her mouth and said, "The world is about to end!"
after some inquiry, I discovered that she lost her son, and that she's now divorced. She has 19 months of HDB loan at outstanding, and she hasn't been paying at all.
Then when the MP asked her situation, She just said, "You singapore government bully the locals. see now, I no money."
Damm hilarious. Julius and I could hardly contain our laughter.
The Mp then said, "Ma'am, you need to find a way to pay your fees. That's your only option. Please come up with a solution yourself."
RETARDED! Anyway, Jia Hao left ahead cause he finished. Then I was about to leave at 10.30, when the MP ask me to join her for desert.
Then we ended up talking about that retarded old man who came 16 times. again.
Time I left the place: 11.00 PM
Anyway, I learned that Julius had a pretty impressive record. RI to RJC, to University. National water polo player. Pretty Strong, well-tanned. darren's dream figure of a guy. Broad shoulder, and pretty tall.
There was this one guy who saw us. He looked at both of us and said, "You guys look so young. And this one, (points at me) looks like you're in secondary school."
0.0
$BlogItemBody$>