When cuteness doesn't really matter.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Here's the new pair of shoes.
It's tight. It's stupid. It's vunerable. But it's cute.
It even shares a similar design as the timberland.
But now my problem is... I still don't have any running shoe.
===========================================
Life without mum is great. No one to tell me to sleep. No one to tell me to switch off the TV. This sense of freedom is back. I don't know how long it's gonna last, but one thing's for sure.
She better come back on time so that she can wash my uniform.
The washing machine is spoilt.
Dinner consisted of subway's cheese delight, in which my brother delightfully spilt all over the table, chair and my pants.
Tmr, I'm gonna raid the house for secret stash of food. I have a feeling the food is kept under my mum's bed.
Or maybe somewhere obvious. Like the fridge for instance.
$BlogItemBody$>