Festival Of Praise
Monday, August 4, 2008

crowd pouring in.

FRONT ROW SEATS! WE'RE PRACTICALLY SITTING 8 METRES FROM THE STAGE!
The festival of praise yesterday was awesome. Plus, it's the first time I really get to see hillsong up close. See, I've never been to any of their performance before.
Then came the mugging. Rushed home to stud geography. And you know me. Noctornal aint my thing. So I was basically dozing off in front of my geography book. I wonder how people can stay up past 1 to study. Freaky.
Today was one of those few normal days in this term. I had normal food. normal lessons. normal socialising friends. normal homework.
Tmr's my first chemistry remedial. Plus, I gotta teach viknesh thermal dynamics physics. guess I'll be hitting home late at night again. T.T
Late nights are bad for the complexion
P.s. Viknesh told me this in the toilet:
Woman searches for the one man with their many desires.
Man searches for many woman with their one desire.
$BlogItemBody$>