Beijing Olympics trip
Monday, August 18, 2008
I watched porn in the lecture theater with 150 over boys today.
The sex talk was damm funny. They called 5 volunteers to come out to do an experiment. then 3 boys from MY CLASS went up ; Darren, Daryl, and Nas.
they each had a cup of liquid. One of them had HIVs. They were suppose to choose who to have sex with. then pour their own liquid into their sex partner's cup.
Then daryl said, "cheers! Then started pouring into everyone's cup."
In the end, there was a indicator test, and everyone contracted HIV, except for Nasruddin.
5 minutes later, they were teaching us how to use a condom.
Step 1: Check for the expiry date.
Step 2: tear along the sides. Don't tear condom.
Step 3:..........
And it came with picture diarams!! Sex will never be the same!
=======================================================
On a lighter note, I realised how blur I was now. My mum just left for beijing Olympics, and I only knew one hour before she left.
Mum: Set your alarm tomorrow. I'm not waking you up tomorrow.
Me: Huh? where are you going?
Mum: Beijing
Me: Waaah. No wonder you gave me 100 bucks. I thought you seriously blind.
Mum: Blur! make sure you behave when I'm away.
Me: yes, yes. I will come to school on time, do all my homework, try not to break anything in the house, try not to raid the house for secret snacks. try not to jump and sleep on your water bed when you're away. And I'll try to resist oning the air-con 24/7 when you're away.
*silence*
Me: Let's preend you didn't hear that. Shoo. Go.
Mum: remember to contact your father
Me: okay okay. shoo. go.
Mum: and -
Me: yah, yah. Exit that way. taxi waiting. Just enjoy the olympics.
Mum: got tuition tmr. Don't be absent.
me: All I'll enjoy is your absence.
with that, my mum's suddenly gone. I have no one to wake me up every morning. and I was so pestered to ask my mum to leave, I totally forgot to ask when she is coming back.
Ah well, she definitely won't be coming back tonoght.
Heck, my brother is already planning to skip school tmr. The temptation..... ohhh....
$BlogItemBody$>