Back home
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Time log:
11.20
Joel was playing computer in the living room.
John was playing computer in his bedroom.
11.21
Suddenly, the noise of a cab.
PANIC!!!!!
Joel jumped out of the computer, and I ran out of my bedroom. He gave me a frenzied look of anxiety, and i nodded in mutual understanding.
I took my laptop, comic book and "faith" music CD and chucked it under the blanket.
Then on a second thought, I chucked in my whole homework and my clothes inside my blanket as well.
Then I ran behind to clear up the 1 day old dishes and wiped the table.
Joel emerged from the kitchen with the garbage containg food that we were not suppose to eat.
"What do we do with this?"
"Hide it!" I yelled!
"Just dump it!" He yelled back.
"But the dustbin is in front!" I retorted.
"Improvise!" He yelled back.
Then he threw the garbage into the neighbour's house.
Joel collected all the clothes we dumped around the house and stuffed them into the basket, while I threw my bag of potato chips into the garden.
"I'll go delay." I whispered.
I walked out and...
DAD!
I didn't know Dad was coming back on the same day as mum!
"Hi daddy!" I yelled enthusiastically eager to buy some time.
Then mum came home.
Great. Both my parents came home within a time interval of 1 minute. One came from shanghi, the other from beijing.
And they had to come at the same moment that we were cleaning up.
My dad disconnected from my embracing arms, and went to help my mum with the luggages.
I quickly ran back and asked Joel, "Done?"
He nodded.
in 1 minute, we turned the house from a party, to a study place.
Now that's a miracle.
5 minutes later, my mum walked into her bed room and..
JOEL! what happened to my bed?!!!"Oh shit. I forgot her bedroom."
$BlogItemBody$>