Wierd URL
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Girls really have stupid blog Url. Okay, mine sucks too. But I'm not changing for tradition sake.
Adeline: breathingoxygenofhappiness.blogspot.com (dead url)
MingXing: improveurenglish.blogspot.com(didn't bother going)
what's next? Pleasesheetontheguynexttoyou.blogspot.com?
just saw hasyir's blog.
I wonder how egyption cheerleaders look like?
Dancing pharaohs and mummies?
*toss pharaoh in the air*
I told my mum my result today.
John: Mum, my result all below sea level
Mum: huh?
John: You heard me. C (sea) level.
Mum: Go and reflect about your result.
John: Fine. *goes into room*
- 5 minutes later -
John: Mum. I did some thinking. Last time no computer and tv. now got. It's Bill Gates fault.
Mum: *smiles* So you're blaming other people lah? Then how come you can do so well in O level?
John: That's dad's fault.
Mum: Then why stay in singapore with this result?
John: That's YOUR fault. Your gave birth to me here!
Mum: Okay. I want you to start working now.
John: cannot. No more milo. No milo, no work.
Mum: And who's fault is it?
John: NTUC's fault. Never sell at offer, then you will buy more.
$BlogItemBody$>