Shadow keeps talking to me...
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Here's the story of a good little boy doing his homework.....
The moment he picks up his pen and stares at his maths paper....
Johnny... oh johnny boy.....Me: Oh shit. What do you want shadow?
grand theft auto 4.... gta4.......Me: Shut up. I need to do maths.
wake up johnny.... devil may cry..... play it.... it's good......Me: *rolls eyes* Dude. HELLO? You're just some imaginary person. Why should I listen to you...
I am your heart.....Me: *stares back at the maths cheetah question*
omg. how the hell did I solve it. 21 /1 / 2 + 5/6 n? wtf?
I told you that it's within your limit...now play.... listen to me....Me: David said no playing.
since when did you ever listen to david?Me: *good point* Viknesh and I made a pack to start studying hard.
And will you all study?Me: Aiya fine. Screw maths. I'm washing my hands off this wierdness.
aint the answer obvious? play....------------------------------------
According to Mr Wong, Sulphur has a new name.
It's no longer sulphur.
It's sulFUr.
I just got F***** by chemistry.
It's FU juniors. It's FU.
And physics practical was incredibly retarded.
Find the limitations of the experiments and suggests ways to counter the problem.
The paper clip might not be fresh, hence, may collect rust, therefor mass of the 60 paperclips might not be constant. length H not accurate.
Solution: (I so wanted to write this) Use nippon non toxic, non - rust, non - smell paint.
Problem: The wire is extendable. Hence H not constant.
Solution: Borrow spiderman's web. (Mr leong told me that it was not acceptable)
$BlogItemBody$>