Representative madness!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
I'm pushing beyond the boundaries of sanity.
Mindef Dialogue - monday
Preparation for Temasek Mindef Seminar - Tuesday
Meeting teacher for Maths and Science quiz ambassador on saturday. - Wednesday
Temasek Seminar - Friday (I get to skip school again)
Maths and Science Ambassadorial - Saturday
My week's totally burned. My maths is behind time.
And it's 55 days to promos.
Insanity seems such a tempting choice.
My mind's spining. My life's accelerating at an incomprehendable pace. As insecurity and lethargy blends into the atmosphere, i find myself choking in agony, gasping feverishly for life. I am a relentless soul searching for inner peace within a chaotic heart. As the impeding stress snarls at my breaking point, the candle in my life dwindled to a meer flicker, choked by months of gaming deprivation. My tenacity is my last ace in the hole. And I'm doing everything I can to ensure my confused mind does not threaten it's existance.
Shit. Even my english is deproving.
David: Got your answer now?
$BlogItemBody$>