Temasek Seminar
Friday, July 25, 2008
Photo's taken from yesterday cemetary field trip.

costs us $2.50 to enter the graveyard.

(This is how the japanese bury the males)

(This is how the japanese bury the females. Japanese are sexist.)
Photos taken from MINDEF Officer Cadet School during the temasek seminar.


Ahhhh... The famous rifle that jams.

Metallic incentives that somehow inspire cadets to slog their guts out.

We're not smiling at the camera.
We're smiling cause we get to skip school.
To quote viknesh, "everywhere we go, it's crawling with gabrielites. Gabrielites are just spawning everywhere!"
Met lionel, my ex-classmate who is now in SAJC.
Met Joyce, my church friend in ACJC.
Met Mel, My hotel job friend whom I knew through David. She's now in NUS high.
The seminar was awesome. Especially the buffet part. Love the lagsana. Love the chocolate puffs. Ummmm.
Okay, tomorrow, I'm the Maths and Science quiz ambassodor for the North Zone school cluster. Whch means I have to wake up at 5 tomorrow. AGAIN.
Die!
$BlogItemBody$>