Monday, July 14, 2008
The minister
dialouge can be described with 3 words. Funny. Informative. Boring.
Funny at the start. Informative later on. Boring at the end.
VIP: Minister
Liu, ex minister of education and senior minister of state.
opposition: 60 students selected by YJC
See, it was kinda situation where students ask a question for 1 minute, and the minister does all the talking for the next 20 minutes.
Somebody asked about converting the five day school week to 4 days instead. Then suddenly, everyone was for it. Even the Student council president!
Then the minister told us to guess the average time a Singaporean spend on computer games.
Somebody guessed 10 hours.
Then another said 20.
and when the room retreated to silence.
Then Crystal guessed 80 hours.
that the average teenager spend 27.3 hours on computer games each week.
yeah right. I barely clock 10. Or maybe it's just JC....
After the dialougue, I got SHOTLISTED for the next seminar. WHAT THE H***
WHYYYY?
I'm allergic to english. See, I can speak and write. But cannot listen.
Listen already, will get spasm.
Then have to go hospital.
Then the doctor performing operation will speak in english.
Then I will die on the operating table.
$BlogItemBody$>