Life's a breeze...
Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ahhhh. School's a breeze...
No homework. No projects. No hectic schedule. Just eat and sleep.
School is heaven if you're a cat.
Meanwhile....
These are what the students are doing upstairs...
Homework. More projects, and a damm hectic schedule. All they do is work, study or mug.

cept maybe for this slacker here.
Learned muai thai ( Thai boxing) in the morning. See, aint the school considerate. They taught us how to fight the teachers.
now all I gotta do is practice my elbow smash - on Joel. Just gotta wait for him to come home.....
I'm supposed to give my mum my school result slip. Sadly, i can't bring myself to do it. See... it's torn.
Stupid bag. The owner should be punished.
I still can't bring myself to tell my mum that my chinese is ranked 2.4%. (meaning that 97.6% of the school did better than me)
I give up on studying.
I studied chinese for TWO HOURS!
And I got 2.4%
I studied GP for half an hour.
And I got 98.3%
not bad lah. At least my language suay suay 50.35%
I can barely communicate.... =(
btw, as promised. The boy's night out escapade has been blogged by hasyir, skandan and me. (although skandan's entry has yet to be seen)
$BlogItemBody$>