Sunday, July 13, 2008
Last one!
You shall not covet your neighbour’s house; you shall not covet your neighbour’s wife, or male or female slave, or ox, or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbour.
John Wintery Summer says:
You convereted my comic book
I have seen the future... it smells somewhat abnormal. Somewhat similar to a cup of DVDs. says:
That was my friend
John Wintery Summer says:
no. Your neighbour
John Wintery Summer says:
we stay in serangoon
John Wintery Summer says:
we just live 3 kilometers apart
I have seen the future... it smells somewhat abnormal. Somewhat similar to a cup of DVDs. says:
I didn't need your comic, my friend need it!
I have seen the future... it smells somewhat abnormal. Somewhat similar to a cup of DVDs. says:
*needed
John Wintery Summer says:
WHAT
I have seen the future... it smells somewhat abnormal. Somewhat similar to a cup of DVDs. says:
rather, wanted
John Wintery Summer says:
YOU GAVE MY COMIC BOOK TO SOMEONE ELSE?
I have seen the future... it smells somewhat abnormal. Somewhat similar to a cup of DVDs. says:
I'll return it to you next week or pay you back
John Wintery Summer says:
nah. I'm actualy fine with it
John Wintery Summer says:
as long as he/she doesn;t dirty it
I have seen the future... it smells somewhat abnormal. Somewhat similar to a cup of DVDs. says:
Of course. I asked you because you don't really read it.
John Wintery Summer says:
I do from time to time
I have seen the future... it smells somewhat abnormal. Somewhat similar to a cup of DVDs. says:
but... they're dusty!
John Wintery Summer says:
it's okay. Those are my dust. And I expect those Dust to be there when it returns
I have seen the future... it smells somewhat abnormal. Somewhat similar to a cup of DVDs. says:
relax, I'll track down every speck of dust before I return them to you if you ask so.
John Wintery Summer says:
or you can top it up at my book shelve
Johannes. I'll be kind. I don't want the dust. I want the spiderweb that coated book 24.
My spider okay. Somemore rare species living under my bookshelf.
$BlogItemBody$>