Hyper?
Saturday, July 12, 2008
I'm turning into some freaky vampire. You know how some people are just hyper in the morning?
I'm hyper at night.
Well, at least I'm not hyper when I am sleeping man. Can you imagine all the damage I would cause?
Plus, I'm sleeping with my brother.
I've drawn a "to-do" list. But I scrapped the idea when it got 1 page long. Sheesh. Simply way too many.
See, here's how my brain computes homework.
Homework1) Maths reflective summary
2) GP Essay 1 Holiday homework
3) GP Essay 2
4) Evaluation of Materials for PW
5) Compilations of Written Report
6) Memorize trigonometry differentiation
7) Chemistry Practical
8) Physics Block test preparation papers
9) Chinese exercise 5
10) Chinese File (Due last term)
11) Maths File (Due last term)
12) Preparation for Minister Dialougue
13) Geography Test corrections
14) Prepare for Physics weekly test
15) Prepare for Maths class test
How my brain computes
1) Crap
2) Done
3) Do if I finish maths
4) Do immediately - 1 week late
5) Do immediately
6) More Crap
7) Remember to do on Monday
8) don't do can survive
9) lost
10) Can conveniently forget
11) Do after Physics
12) Research after church on Sunday
13) Photocopy zhang shou's answer. Too lazy to copy.
14) Study the morning before
15) Sit there and cry.
$BlogItemBody$>