Going places
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
There's a documentary going on right now about water. pretty interesting. Might want to cope some facts.
over 1 billion people in the world do not have access to adequate water.
Only 0.3% of the fresh water in the world is accesible.
4500 children die on a DAILY basis due to diesases related to the lack of water.
The documentary showed jordon, petra
Mum: I've been there before
the documentary showed las vegas:
Mum: I've been there before too.
The documentary showed the dead sea:
Mum: I've
Me( cuts off) : -been there before. Yes. I get it.
Documentary showed france
Me: *Oh my god*
===================================
Choir has a new name.

There was another GP debate today. Viknesh, Hasyir and I were paired up together, and we had the time of our lives.
We called ourselves The CMI. (Chinese, malay and tamil)
Skandan said it was, "Cannot make it"
We were given a topic on education. After I made a stand, the rest of the group were supposed to judge us based on the ideas we presented.
When it came for adeline to judge...
Viknesh: You can either choose John or Skandan. But Remember! John is CHINESE!
In the end, she picked me. Damm funny.
Here's a scenario that was discussed during GP..
Viknesh gets a call from "make a wish" foundation.
Caller: Hello. We're from this blah blah foundation. One of our dying children earnestly wants to see you. Would you like to come over? please be mindful, this is her dying wish.
So viknesh goes to the hospital ward, where the door shuts behind him.
The father of the girl takes out a knife.
The mother, weeping, also takes out a knife.
The dying girl lying on the bed also takes out her knife.
"My dying wish is to see you die!" says the girl.
Here's what's viknesh response:
I'll take out my clothes and off the lights.
$BlogItemBody$>