Still 16
Thursday, June 12, 2008
What are you going to do when you're still 16?
I have absolutely no idea. But I'm not waiting till November to find out.
It's one of those few times when I don't know what to blog, but My mind just automatically goes blogging.
So I shall recap my OBS experience...
In OBS (Before I fell sick) My instructor kind of taught me a lot of things. Some, which I feel, I wouldnt even realize until it's too late.
To be a leader, you don't have to keep driving, nor try your best to accomplish as many things as possible. The real leader is one who actually sees things in the big picture, and knows how to use his resources effectively at his disposal.
Every human has a secret, hidden side. It will only emerge when one is truely tired. Your best friends may be your worst foe in times of fatigue. (I find this pretty cool) - You'll be able to see your friends true nature this way
Ask and you shall receive.
How much shit can you take before you actually crumble? And are you going to confront it?
p.s. I wrote all this stuff on a card. But jonathan didn't return it back coz I left early.
$BlogItemBody$>